Sri Aurobindo’s Philosophy
- No remuneration would be given to the participants.
- All travel bills to be submitted to SACAR Coordinator for reimbursement which will be given on the last day of the workshop.
- Participants are expected to reach the Venue by 18th July 2017, evening. Workshop commences 19th July, 10 am sharp. Finishes on 25th July 5.30 pm Participants may have breakfast and leave on 26th morning.
- It is mandatory for all the participants to attend the entire workshop for all the seven days to claim any reimbursement or the Certificate of Participation.
- Participants will be chosen on ‘First come First served’ basis. And the selected participants would be confirmed by our office and only then should the participants book his/her travel tickets.
- Eligibility: Research Scholars, Assistant Professors, Associate Professors, Professors and Academicians.
- TA for participants to be given for the AC III for the shortest train route.
- Lodging and Boarding facilities for the participants would be made at SACAR campus.
Consciousness and the Inconscient
Consciousness Studies in Literature
Dimensions of Consciousness in Advaita
Levels of Consciousness in the Integral
Phenomenology: The Indian Perspective
Consciousness and Immortality – the focus of
Vedantic Psychology in Kena Upanishad
A Conscious Transformation of Nature:
Consciousness: the Materialist’s Perspective
The Ascending scale of Consciousness: A
Management by Consciousness
- Online courses on Sri Aurobindo’s major works
- “Living Within” Study camps
- Intensive and Extensive Research for one/threemonths inSri Aurobindo’s major works
- M.A, PhD. Courses in Collaboration with HinduUniversity of America, Florida.
- Workshops and Seminars in IntegralManagement
- Publications: Books and Journal
- Research in Management Studies
- Teacher Training Programme
- Research Project: Mankind on the March
39, Vanniar Street, Vaithikuppam Puducherry, 605012 www.sacar.in