Individual and Collective Transformation:
Insights from Indian Psychology
A National Conference being organized by
the Department of Psychology, University of Delhi,
in collaboration with India International Center (IIC),
February 5-7, २०११
Against this backdrop the Department of Psychology, University of Delhi, in collaboration with ‘India International Centre’, is organizing a National Conference on "Individual and collective transformation: Insights from Indian Psychology". Typical sub-themes include:
- Indian perspectives on individual and collective growth and transformation
- Integral Yoga and individual and collective transformation
- The ideal of human unity
- Spirituality, organizational management, development, and transformation
- Spirituality and transformational leadership
- Peace and development of global civilization
- Buddhist/Jain/Sikh/Sufi/Christian perspectives on transformation
- Synthesis of matter and spirit, science and spirituality
- Related topics from Indian Psychology
With the idea of having an intensive dialogue and sustained sharing, it is proposed to have not more than 100 participants (50 senior and 50 younger ones). The aim is to have the participation of scholars in India and abroad who are making serious and sustained contributions to the concerned areas (senior core group), as well as younger researchers, and students who are keen to work in this area, show promise, and seek guidance. A few individuals will be invited to speak on key themes. The remaining participants will be selected on the basis of submitted abstracts.
Send an abstract of the paper that you would like to present at the conference by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, latest by 30 November, 2010.
Confirm acceptance of your paper for presentation at the conference, after reviewing all the abstracts, by 15th December 2010.
For complete papers the deadline is 15th January, 2011.
Dr. Suneet Varma & Dr. Eric Soreng