INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON HOLISTIC DEVELOPMENT THROUGH EDUCATION FOR PEACEorganised by IQAC of St. Xavier’s College of Education, Digha Ghat, Patna 800011
Keeping in mind the above facts,St. Xavier’s College of Education, Digha Ghat Patna is
organizing a three days International Conference on “HOLISTIC DEVELOPMENT
THROUGH EDUCATION FOR PEACE” with the following objectives :-
• To conduct peace-based community and social development projects;
• To provide structure for the development and implementation of the peace education;
• To establish a comprehensive on-line library on issues pertaining to Education for Peace;
• To conduct research on the principles of Education for Peace;
• To train educators and Education for Peace specialists who would, in turn, use their
knowledge and expertise in pursuit of peace through peace education;
• To offer expert consulting services to governmental and non-governmental agencies
regarding issues of conflict, violence, and peace.
THEME OF THE CONFERENCE
“HOLISTIC DEVELOPMENT THROUGH EDUCATION FOR PEACE”
1. Indian/World Philosophy and World Education.
2. Teacher as an agent of promoting peace.
3. Peace Education in Multicultural and Multiethnic Societies.
4. Pedagogical Approaches in Education for Peace.
5. Impact of Curriculum on Education for Peace.
6. Role of Media, NGO’s and Corporate-Social-Responsibility in promoting peace through Education.
7. Human Rights, Women Rights and Child Rights for Peace.
8. Role of Education for promoting peace in the world full of conflict.
9. Role of Science and Technology for promoting peace.
10. Policy Plan and Assessment Techniques in Education for peace
11. Any topic related to the Theme
INVITATION FOR PAPERS
Original papers are invited from teachers and research scholars from Universities of India and abroad NGO’s working in the field of education across the country or abroad. The participants are requested to send the abstract of the paper in about 200 words and the full paper in about 2000 words. The paper should be typed only one side preferably
in Abode pagemaker 5,6.5 or 7/MS Word, English font, Times new Roman, Hindi font Walkman-Chanakya–901, 1.5 line spacing and APA Style Referencing. The paper must be sent through Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The hard copy of the paper must be sent along with the registration form to the conference conveners on or before Monday 6th July, 2015.
Brochure : http://www.sxcepatna.edu.in/INSweb.pdf